Upgrades and Retrofits
SCHADE Lagertechnik GmbH has successfully completed a large number of stockyard upgrades and modernizations all over the world allowing customers to adapt flexibly and at low investment cost to the changing requirements of their production. We provide a qualified consulting with the aim of increasing efficiency, maintenance of value and operational safety of the machine. Retrofitting critical components contributes to improve machine performance.
Upgrades and retrofits are based on thorough investigation including advice on structural integrity. They are designed to optimize the existing plant section by improving or replacing major equipment components, keeping in mind a value approach that guarantees a high technical standard. The highly specialized SCHADE personnel provides tailor-made solutions for retrofits, modernization and refurbishments at low capital costs, not only for SCHADE machines, worldwide.
- Increase of availability
- Reduction of maintenance and repair costs
- Extension of equipment lifetime
- Upgrading of capacity
- Expansion of the respective stockyard
- Modernization of the control system
- Improvement of environmental conditions (noise, dust)
- Lower investment compared to a new machine